The Icon Clinic - Dr. Eric Yapjuangco
- G/F Summit One Tower 530 Shaw Boulevard, Manila, Philippines
- Plastic Surgery, Dermatology (Skin Care)
- English, Filipino
The Icon Clinic is a center based in the Philippine capital, whose primary philosophy is to help patients attain their aesthetic goals through surgery, while maintaining as natural a look as possible. Whether the goal is to regain the youthfulness and vitality of one’s face, improved self-confidence through augmentation surgery or rebuilding one’s life through reconstruction after debilitating trauma or cancer procedures, The Icon Clinic is the place for you.
Deciding to embark on a journey towards self-improvement through plastic surgery is a huge decision. In turn, perhaps the most important decision you will ever make as a patient is who to trust with your procedure. While a multitude of aesthetic clinics boasting expertise in cosmetic surgery abound in the Philippines, it is important to bear in mind that even individuals without a medical license may put up such establishments and attempt to perform procedures.
At The Icon Clinic, you are assured of the highest standards of practice, with all procedures being performed by its founder, Dr. Eric C. Yapjuangco, a Board-certified Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Diplomate of the Philippines Board of Plastic Surgery (PBPS) and a graduate of the Philippine Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (PAPRAS), the ONLY Society accredited by both the Philippine Medical Association (PMA) and the Philippine College of Surgeons (PCS) to practice in the field of plastic surgery in the country.
Dr. Yapjuangco has a wide and varied experience in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, and has also trained in the most recent advances and innovations in cosmetic surgery techniques.
The Icon Clinic’s holistic approach to each and every patient is exemplified by its staff of well-trained and board certified medical professionals, who strive to help patients make informed decisions on surgical procedures.
Your goals for surgery are carefully analyzed, before you are presented with safe and realistic options for attaining your objectives. Furthermore, maintaining a comfortable and safe environment for our patients is an integral component of this approach, that is never taken for granted. The success of your surgery is our primary endpoint and an excellent outcome is what we at The Icon Clinic constantly strive to ensure.
As for choosing the Philippines, the Philippine Department of Tourism is actively encouraging its healthcare professionals and institutions to be globally competitive. Consequently, the country is steadily gaining ground in the area of medical tourism, even against neighbors in the Southeast Asian region.
The Philippines is uniquely poised as a medical destination, due to the quality of medical and surgical training of our professionals, our high level of proficiency in the English language, and, lastly but certainly not the least, the tropical paradise that is the Philippines.
With respect to your financial concerns, expenses for surgical procedures are a mere third of that incurred in the U.S.A., Europe and Japan, yet our results are comparable and excellent. In fact, the Icon Clinic has served satisfied clients from around the world, including the U.S.A., Canada, Japan, Australia and Europe. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your way to the Best You, because at The Icon Clinic what you get is ..................BEAUTY. CERTIFIED.
- Adams Apple Reduction Surgery (Trachea Shave)
- Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty)
- Asian Cheek Reduction
- Asian Eyelid Lift Surgery (Asian Blepharoplasty)
- Asian Nose Surgery (Asian Rhinoplasty)
- Belly Button Surgery (Umbilicoplasty)
- Birthmark Removal
- Body Fat Transfers (Fat Grafting)
- Body Lift
- Bra Line Back Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Implant Removal or Replacement
- Breast Implant Revision
- Breast Implant Surgery (Breast Augmentation)
- Breast Lift Surgery (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Brow Lift Surgery (Forehead Lift)
- Butt Implant Surgery (Gluteoplasty)
- Butt Lift Surgery
- Buttock Augmentation
- Cheek Fat Pad Removal
- Cheek Implants Surgery (Cheek Augmentation)
- Cheek Reduction Surgery (Buccal Fat Removal)
- Chemical Peel
- Chin Implant Surgery (Chin Augmentation)
- Chin Reduction Surgery (Mentoplasty)
- Cleft Lip/ Palate Surgery (Cheiloschisis)
- Dermal Fillers
- Deviated Nasal Septum (Septoplasty)
- Dimple Fabrication (Dimpleplasty)
- Ear Pinning (Otoplasty)
- Eye Bag Removal
- Eyebrow Hair Transplant
- Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial reconstruction from Trauma
- Fat Transfers (Fat Grafts)
- Inverted Nipple Repair
- Lip augmentation
- Lip Reduction Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty)
- Lower Eyelid Lift Surgery (Canthoplasty Or Canthopexy)
- MACS Lift (Minimal Access Cranial Suspension)
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia)
- Mole Removal
- Neck Lift Surgery (Cervicoplasty)
- Nipple Reduction (Areola Reduction)
- Nose Implants (Nasal Implants)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Nose Trimming (Alarplasty)
- Panniculectomy (Tummy Tuck) Surgery
- Scar Revision
- Sclerotherapy (Spider, Varicose, Thread Vein Removal)
- Skin Lightening treatments
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
- Tip Plasty
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Dr. Eric C. Yapjuangco, Plastic Surgery
Specialized in Plastic Surgery
Rate and Review the services that you recieved while under the care of this medical provider.
Metro Manila, Philippines
G/F Summit One Tower 530 Shaw Boulevard, Manila, Philippines