- Avda. Severo Ochoa, s/n Clinica Ochoa, Marbella, Spain
- Infertility (IVF)
- English, Spanish
THE ONLY CLINIC AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS. CONTACT US TODAY.
Europeans are progressively seeking Spain for its extraordinary fertility and egg donation programs.
Patients from the UK, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Turkey are discovering certainty with IVF in Spain.
FIV Marbella is Spain's premier IVF clinic that strives to balance and restore reproductive health and further enhance fertility. By taking a comprehensive approach and integrating a vast array of harmonizing services, FIV Marbella achieves an uncommonly high rate of success in helping couples become pregnant and have safe and healthy births.
Encompassed by leading IVF experts providing outstanding clinical care, innovative research, empowering education and low IVF costs, FIV Marbella is nationally recognized. The FIV Marbella team brings together fertility professionals with over 20 years’ experience in Assisted Reproduction.
The clinic is located in the marvelous hotspot of the Marbella boardwalk and offers a serene setting from the very first step of your IVF treatment experience. Spain’s most humbled sights and attractions, luxury hotels, and tasteful restaurants lie within easy walking distance.
FIV Marbella is one of the few fertility destinations in Spain where breakthrough research is quickly translated into new treatments. You and your family will benefit through access to life-changing care, affordable treatment, and program availability. The ultimate drive behind FIV Marbella is the strong emphasis on the complete safety and well-being of patients.
Age, fertility condition, and your financial strain are all concerns that FIV Marbella takes into account before advising a particular procedure such as egg donation, IVF with ICSI, embryo adoption, sperm recovery, and PGD.
FIV Marbella offers one of the most esteemed egg donation programs in Spain. This includes the largest, most diverse pool of immediately available egg donors in Spain, as well as unrivaled success rates. Each donor is required to undergo rigorous medical, mental and physical examinations. At FIV Marbella, each team member is committed to helping provide a large, diverse selection of fully-screened donors.
FIV Marbella passionately believes that your visit to Marbella should be stress-free, and can assist in the preparation of your trip from start to finish.
FIV Marbella— clarity, simplicity and humanity.
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Egg Donation and Adoption
- Egg Freezing (Oocyte Cryopreservation)
- Embryo Adoption
- Embryo Freezing
- Endometrial Co Culture
- FISH (Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle (FET)
- Gamete and Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT and ZIFT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection)
- Intracervical insemination (ICI)
- INVO Treatments
- IUI (Artificial Insemination)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IVM (In Vitro Maturation)
- Male Infertility treatments
- Microdissection TESE
- Mini IVF
- Natural Cycle with ICSI
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- PGD (Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation
- Sperm Freezing
- Sperm Retrieval
- Tandem IVF Cycle
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
Dr. Manel Elbaile, IVF Specialist
Specialized in Infertility (IVF)
Enrique Criado Scholz
Rate and Review the services that you recieved while under the care of this medical provider.
Avda. Severo Ochoa, s/n Clinica Ochoa, Marbella, Spain