Barbados Fertility Centre
- Seaston House Hastings, Christ Church, Barbados
- +1 2464357... show
- Infertility (IVF)
At Barbados Fertility Centre, patients are offered high success rates, affordable prices and a relaxing location to receive treatment for infertility.
The talented group of infertility specialists in Barbados provides a unique, stress-free service: a variety of cutting edge infertility treatments combined with holistic therapy that has attracted many patients from the Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.
Barbados Fertility Centre is the only clinic in the Caribbean accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI), and ranks among the top infertility clinics in the world. Since 2002, the clinic has helped thousands of couples achieve pregnancy through customized in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and ICSI among other treatments like Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), egg donation and specialized procedures for male infertility issues.
Dr. Juliet Skinner, infertility specialist and OB/GYN, leads the Barbados Fertility Centre team of nurses, embryologists, psychologists and patient coordinators in providing superior care to every couple that travels for infertility treatments in Barbados. The team prides itself in working to maximize each patient’s success by providing the latest technology with special attention to even the smallest details.
Barbados Fertility Centre also receives additional training and attends all International Fertility Conferences to improve the quality of their service, and to drive their success rates higher each year.
The clinic is located at an old Barbadian plantation house, called Seaston House. The house was renovated to provide a state-of-the-art medical facility, while maintaining a safe, comfortable patient-friendly environment at the very same time.
Barbados is already known as a popular vacation destination, and now more patients than ever are taking advantage of the island’s perfect weather and breathtaking views while undergoing infertility treatments. With a beautiful location, a stress-free atmosphere, and pregnancy success rates as high as 71 percent, Barbados Fertility Centre certainly lives up to its reputation as one of the finest infertility clinics in the world.
Contact Barbados Fertility Centre from the "Contact this Doctor" button above to learn more about your treatment options, costs, and to make an appointment.
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- DHEA supplementation
- Egg Donation and Adoption
- Egg Freezing (Oocyte Cryopreservation)
- Embryo Adoption
- Embryo Freezing
- Endometrial Co Culture
- FISH (Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle (FET)
- Gamete and Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT and ZIFT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection)
- Intracervical insemination (ICI)
- INVO Treatments
- IUI (Artificial Insemination)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IVM (In Vitro Maturation)
- Male Infertility treatments
- Microdissection TESE
- Mini IVF
- Natural Cycle with ICSI
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- PGD (Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation
- Sperm Freezing
- Sperm Retrieval
- Tandem IVF Cycle
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
Specialized in Infertility (IVF)
Rate and Review the services that you recieved while under the care of this medical provider.