Angels Touch Dental Clinic
- Carretera Transpeninsular S/N Plaza Dorada - L 10 y 11 - San Jose del Cabo Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Dental Care (Dentistry)
- English, Spanish
Angels Touch Dental Clinic in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico has been in business for over twenty five years and offering professional dentists and dental specialists who have a passion for science of dentistry and the art of cosmetic dentistry.
The dental clinic specializes in both cosmetic and restorative dentistry, with an ultimate goal to restore your optimal oral health within state of the art dental facilities and comfortable and tranquil environment. Dr. Rosy Peña is proud of the clinic's lab facility, working with a German trained dental tech who makes perfect crowns with no trace of metal. The clinic uses the best in dental material, such as Ivoclar Vivadent and Promovago products, which are brands of excellent quality and used by American and Canadian dentists as well.
Dr. Rosy Peña and her staff are well aware of safety measures while working with their patients, using only sterilized materials, latex gloves, autoclave, mouth masks and the best products to clean and sanitize the place. As far as whitening, ZOOM whitening system is applied to give you the Hollywood star smile! Just one session and you will see immediate results. You can observe your dental treatment on an intraoral camera, as you can easily see the affected area and how is being restored. For dental implants, dentists at the clinic just use the best brands such as Nobel Biocare, Strauss and Renova.
Angels Touch Dental Clinic also offers ultrasonic drill teeth cleanings for your comfort and for sensitive patients, the clinic offers Sleep Dentistry and to help your rehabilitation after surgeries or root canals and laser therapy.
Prior to any surgical procedure, however minor, it is important to have a full picture of the patient's health. Therefore the clinic requests that you bring the following information with you to your first appointment.
* A complete list of all medications that you take on a regular basis. This list should include prescription, as well as over-the-counter medications, including vitamins, aspirin, etc. Please indicate frequency and quantity of dosage. If you are unsure, please just bring along the bottle or container, and we can determine the necessary information.
* Recent blood test results. The doctor would like to see your most current results for the following tests: CBC (Complete Blood Count), a Metabolic Panel (Chem-7), Lipid Profile, and HemoglobinA1c (if you are diabetic).
* Any other information that may be medically important for us to understand, including allergies and drug allergies.
It can sometimes be difficult to obtain lab results or other medical information due to privacy or insurance reasons. As a service to patients, the clinic can arrange for these tests to be done upon your arrival. The clinic has a special rate for patients with an excellent laboratory, and you will find that the additional fees for this service are very reasonable compared to the costs of these tests in the US.
You will have a great vacation in Los Cabos and get a great tan and a perfect smile at the same time!
- Air Abrasion Treatments
- Antibiotic And Antifungal Treatments
- Bad Breath Treatments (Halitosis)
- Bone Graft
- CAD/CAM Dental Restorations
- CEREC Dental Restorations
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Cracked or Missing Teeth Dental Options
- Cyst Removal
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Braces
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Cleaning Scaling Polishing
- Dental Crowns
- Dental exam
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Dental Surgery
- Dental Veneers
- Dental X Rays
- Dentures (False Teeth)
- Endodontists (Endodontic Therapy)
- Fluoride Therapy
- General Anesthesia
- Gentle Comfort Dentistry
- Gingivitis Treatment
- Grinding Teeth Treatments (Bruxism)
- Guided Tissue Regeneration GTR
- Healozone Dentistry
- Holistic Dentistry
- Instant Orthodontics
- Invisalign (Clear Dental Braces)
- Jaw Surgery (Osteotomy)
- Laser Dental Procedures
- Lip Augmentation
- Mercury-free Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Treatments
- Periodontal Gum Disease Treatments
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays
- Reconstructive Dental Treatments
- Root Canal Treatments
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sinus Lifting
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Smile Makeover
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) Treatments
- Tongue Tie Operation (Lingual Frenectomy)
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping
- Tooth Desensitization
- Tooth Extraction
- Tooth Jewelry
- Tooth Sealants
- Total Mouth Reconstruction
- Zoom (Teeth Whitening)
Dental Care (Dentistry)
Specialized in Dental Care (Dentistry)
Rate and Review the services that you recieved while under the care of this medical provider.
Angels Touch Dental Clinic
Carretera Transpeninsular S/N Plaza Dorada - L 10 y 11 - San Jose del Cabo Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Alvaro Plaza Los Algodones, B.C., Los Algodones, Mexico
165 Alamo Alley Los Algodones, B.C. 21970, Los Algodones, Mexico
Class Dental Clinic is a modern purpose built dental practice situated in the heart of Los Algodones, promoting a comfortable, environment with high-tech equipment.
Alamo # 287 Los Algodones, Los Algodones, Mexico
Sani Dental Group is located in Los Algodones, BC, Mexico. Sani Dental Group was established in 1985 by Dr. Enrique Jimenez in Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico.